Admission Requirements for Pre-NCE, NCE and undergraduates
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR DEGREE
- NCE with a minimum of “C” grade in the core subject, Education and one Teaching Subject
- SSCE, GCE, Grade II pass with 5 in relevant Subject including English and Mathematics with JAMB minimum cut off point.
- IJMB/A Level with a minimum “C” grade in core subject and any 2 other relevant subjects
- In some courses there are other conditions to be met depending on the course.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR N.C.E
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or GCE O level with passes in 5 subjects including English, three of which must be at credit levels in the same sitting or or four credits at two sitting. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. Credits in English and/or Mathematics may be required in some courses.
- A grade II Teachers, Certificate TC II with credit or merits in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer, credit/merit in English Language and/or mathematics may be a requirement in some courses.
- Any additional qualifications that is acceptable to the NCE and the College.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR Pre-N.C.E
- WASC/SSCE/GCE with 4 passes at a sitting or 5 passes at 2 sitting including English language, Mathematics and two (2) other relevant science subjects or evidence of attempted WASC/SSCE/GCE or equivalent.
- A complete Teacher Grade II Certificate with passes in English language, mathematics, Principle of Education, General/Integrated Science and any other science related subjects such as health science, Agricultural Science, Applied Biology, Home Economics etc.