Students welfare is a priority area of the College Administration. To this end the Administration strives to provide welfare services like medical and sporting. The student Affairs Officer in conjunction with, student welfare and disciplinary committees supervise student welfare matters.


There is a student union body called the Students Union Government (SUG) whose membership is open to all students. It provides a means of participation, training for leadership and expression of corporate student views. The process begins with the student’s affairs office and finally approved by the College authority.


Student is issued with ID Cards by the Student Affairs Office; Students are expected to carry their l.D Cards at all times. Any loss of ID Card should be reported to the Student Affairs Office. The student concerned will be required to pay the sum of N200.00 for the replacement of lost I.D Card.


Permission to use College premises for public lectures, meetings, dances etc must be sought from the Registrar through the Student Affairs Officer at least 72 hours in advance. Student may be required to deposit certain amount of money against possible damage of College property.


Students must not willfully absent themselves from lectures, tutorials, etc, without the permission of their Heads of Departments Student wishing to travel out must obtain written permission for absence from lectures from the Students Affairs Officer. Exit forms are obtained from the Students Affairs Officer.


Formation of Clubs and Societies are allowed by the College Authority. However, all clubs and societies formed by the students and wishing to register as recognized bodies must do so through the Student Affairs Officer. No clubs or society will be established nor function without the written approval of the College Authority as convey to the organizers through the Student Affairs Officer.